The Child Development Center provides Outpatient Pediatric
Rehabilitation Services with a focus on Early Childhood Intervention and Resources. Also, programs are available to provide advice and training for parents, teachers, specialists and others working in an associated pediatric field to enhance their practical knowledge of rehabilitation and the need for early intervention with children with special needs from birth until the age of 18.
Provided Programs and Services:
- Outpatient Pediatric Rehabilitation- Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Therapeutic Recreation, Audiology, Psychology, Pre-academic screening, Pre-vocational screening.
Therapeutic Day Program- group and individual therapy sessions with physical motor, therapeutic play and pre-academic focuses.
Children's Rehabilitation Club to assist the disabled child in learning socialization skills.
Early Intervention Program which includes direct patient services and educational based rehabilitation to assist the physically challenged child in classroom participation.
Evaluation & Assessment by Specialists:
- Pediatric Neurologist
- Child Psychologist
- Child Psychiatrist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Special Education Teacher
- Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Case Manager/Social Worker
For further information and child patient referrals, please contact
(+966 1) 562 0000 extension 3000 / 4002.